StreetFighter vs Marvel Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StreetFighter vs Marvel Comics

fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS

Go down 
+16
aallman
Alpha~Omega
lil-Ryu
@htAk
(MOG)
retsy
Du Hast
†™ANGEL™†
-Killah
guitarrocker101
Fireworth222
streetballkingz
E&J4Life
SonicXtreme
-DeathNote-
kraze12
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SonicXtreme
MVC Owner
MVC Owner
SonicXtreme

CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:14 pm

lol spams are going down lol!
Back to top Go down
@htAk

@htAk

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 7:36 am

yea its kinda like mugen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/repcoplay
retsy
Battle Moderators
Battle Moderators
retsy

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:38 am

yea, but thats the good part about it. better graphics. and all that. somethin to look forward too.

question to topic starter
im just wondering in your opinion, an estimate, how long the game is going to take to launch?
i dont like surprises ^^P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/retsybetsy9
(MOG)
Battle Moderators
Battle Moderators
(MOG)

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:19 am

actually it is mugen it looks like Kraze is just making this kind of screenpack online
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/StillHustling
kraze12
MVC Owner
MVC Owner
kraze12

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:43 pm

(MOG) wrote:
actually it is mugen it looks like Kraze is just making this kind of screenpack online

yes and no i use a bit of mugen chars but also i have sfo chars also the sprites i have are marvel super heros vs capom so its a mixture of games not a mugen game
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamedeveloperzone.com/
@htAk

@htAk

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:28 pm

sounds cool i always wanted to play mugen online with other ppl so this is definetly an exicting thing to look forward to
Back to top Go down
lil-Ryu

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:52 pm

can u show us like how some of the char's will be like not just evil ryu and spiderman

how about some new ppl

like Blanka...Gambit...pplz like that cuz we know how spiderman and ryu and all that play we wana know how some new ppl are

heres one i wana know....

ibuki

i dont even no wat company shes from (marvel or capcom)
but i wana see some of her moves
Back to top Go down
Alpha~Omega

PostSubject: OMG   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:19 pm

i remember the first time I played sfo...the first thing i noticed was the haduken spammers...that was the hardest thing to get used to....i had to learn not to jump and kick so much like the real game but to spam hadukens to build lvls so i could do supers...you can tell that this game is being built by a REAL GAMER cause the tweaks that Krazy12 is making are what is going to put this game off the charts! Man I can't wait to play this....we all are going to be the "Founding Gamers" of this game....and all of us are expirienced gamers....we should have some kind of group or clan or something that only the "Founding Gamers" have access to! Anyways Krazy12 i remember when this idea popped in your head man! I thought you were full of it when you said you wanted to make a better version of this game...glad as hell you did.....can't wait to play this thing man! Twisted Evil

Alpha~Omega

(The Begining and The End)
Back to top Go down
@htAk

@htAk

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm

nicely put i must say i had the same problem when i started =/ but then i sadly started spaming too it was too easy and relly lame this game is gonna b more based on skill which is great!!
Back to top Go down
SonicXtreme
MVC Owner
MVC Owner
SonicXtreme

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 am

this game will put ur skills to the test lol but beware this is gonna be harder than u think lol
Back to top Go down
retsy
Battle Moderators
Battle Moderators
retsy

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 am

i tell you what. lots of people are not going to get enough sleep, just trying to perfect thier combos and their characters, with all the moves combos and the introduction of a parry system, geez this game is going to be hard. but i can see people are going to click straight away with the game, not necessarily the combination of players on the game, chars like cammy ibuki and all those chars that are not from SFO, which will make it even harder with new combos and stratedgies that will have to be made up from scratch.

i reckon you should see on getting a promo/sample vid for someone like cammy or strider ryu, just to get people more prepared and aware of an outline of how the game will be
played with those lesser familar SvM characters.
Back to top Go down
-DeathNote-
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
-DeathNote-

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Well we was thinking of releasing more videos later on.

But i do think your right about no one gettin any sleep rofl!
Back to top Go down
SonicXtreme
MVC Owner
MVC Owner
SonicXtreme

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:38 pm

lol resty gonna be staying up like till 4 am perfecting his skills
Back to top Go down
aallman

aallman

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:35 am

nice i cant w8 till i get to da trainin =D
Back to top Go down
Pedro850

Pedro850

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Btw its gonna be really hard to land those combos cuz of all that lag but it looks good tho
Back to top Go down
retsy
Battle Moderators
Battle Moderators
retsy

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:47 am

ALL THAT LAG,,,

mate, if this can be coded right you wont have to worry about all that lag.
usual game lag will apply, just like on regular online games.
the reason SFO has "all that lag" is because someone only html'd it onto the ineternet whilst it was only made using flash and various other materials, excluding C/C++.

i think,^^P.
anyway, its all smooth,

i think we have discussed pretty much everything regarding what will be hapenning in the game.
To save me having to post twice.....

.....Will there be throws???.

cheers
Back to top Go down
jesseRYU

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:53 pm

All of those look like mugen set ups.
Back to top Go down
Night Of Broken Glass

Night Of Broken Glass

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:27 am

guitarrocker101 wrote:
kraze12 wrote:
THERE WONT BE ANY SPAMING IN THIS GAME YOU CANT SPAM HADOUKENS ONE BECAUSE THERE HARD TO DO KNOW WHY CUZ I TWEEKED TEH CHARS A BIT SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SPAM SO YOUR GONNA BE KICKING AND PUNCHING AND DOING COMBOS NOT JUST HADOUKENS LIKE I SAID THIS GAME IS NOTHING LIKE SFO

ooooohhhh man after reading that... I'm the happiest guy in the world. nice Kraze XD

because its like mugen online but with all the marvel vs capcom characters on it. and i like ur banner in respect for reu (MOG). i miss that guy. R.I.P
Back to top Go down
koel

koel

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:37 am

A man dats a Tight Vid keep it up mah nig.

P.S bum lol talk 2 yo boi once in a while u aint been on msn...or xfire...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS   CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPCOM VS MARVEL VIDEOS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StreetFighter vs Marvel Comics :: STREETFIGHTER VS MARVEL VIDEO CLIPS :: VIDEOS OF THE GAME-
Jump to: